Semi-Custom Chainstitch Garments
Many of my chainstitch pieces are one-of-a-kind or made to order, so I realize that offers very little selection for size, color and style. With semi-customs, you can send in or drop off your own jacket/jumpsuit/other garment to have stitched with one of my original designs or artist collaborations, and you get to have some creative power to change colors and/or placement.
Semi-customs are a great way to get a custom piece that fits your needs, style and body while keeping the turnaround time relatively short and custom budget smaller.
What to expect: Pricing & Timeline
Semi-customs will cost about the same as the original one-of-a-kind piece, but they include final shipping to you, my one-on-one attention to your custom, and a faster turnaround time than a normal custom (about 3-4 weeks as opposed to 6-8 weeks for normal customs).
How to order:
1. Choose "semi-custom" from the chainstitch menu to see which items qualify.
2. Select "semi-custom deposit" and checkout to reserve your spot on my calendar.
3. I will be in touch via email after you place your deposit order to get more details about your garment, what changes you can make, and timeline.
4. After details are nailed down, I will invoice you for the rest of the semi-custom amount
5. Work/timeline will begin after that second invoice is paid (payment plans available) and I receive your garment via mail or local drop off (Chattanooga).